It’s the beginning of September and students are “back in” school. To find out what I did on my summer vacation—the Preserve version—take a look at the Summer 2020 Preserve E-newsletter.
In this issue:
- Read about the outstanding efforts of volunteer garlic mustard pullers and one very special volunteer
- Learn about Friends’ of the Preserve citizen science projects
- Get insight into police calls in the Preserve
- Find out how the Preserve is supporting the National Atmospheric Deposition Program
- See what interesting birds made appearances in the Preserve
- And, meet our seasonal staff